Date(s) - 03/01/2018 - 02/28/2019
As part of the AGJA’s sponsored Jewish Arts Month March 2017
6th Annual AGJA Membership Online Exhibition showcasing contemporary Judaic art by AGJA members
Another benefit of being an AGJA member!
Opportunity for current members to showcase more work on the AGJA’s new website for one full year from March 1, 2017 through Feb.28, 2018.
No shipping or handling. No commissions paid to the AGJA. All purchases are between you and the client.
- Submit up to 3 attached jpg files (between 200 and 800 px on the largest side at 72dpi). Title each jpg with your name and title of the work. Ie.: Mendelson.FloralKetubah.jpg
- Please select work that is not already posted on the Guild’s website.
- Send your correctly sized and titled jpgs to Julie Braley – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance, contact Julie.
- DEADLINE to submit up to 3 jpg files: JANUARY 12, 2017
- Juror will select from one up to three of your works for the online exhibition.
- Entry fee: $36. Checks should be made out to the AGJA and mail to:
Julie Braley, 135 Shaker Hollow – Alpharetta, GA 30022 or contact Julie to pay by PayPal
(you may also use your credit card as a “guest” via PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account).
With our new website, the online exhibition’s format includes showing all the selected artwork with the name of the artist and the artwork’s title, along with a link to the artist’s profile page on the Guild’s website for contact information. A juror’s essay about Judaica and Jewish art and its relationship to this exhibition will also be posted on the website.
- There are no commissions paid to the AGJA. All purchases or inquiries are between the artist member and the client.
- Juror: Sasha Stern is co-director of the Brooklyn Jewish Art Gallery at Congregation Kol Israel, Brooklyn’s longest operating Orthodox synagogue. A curator with over a decade of experience, Sasha has worked with art in both corporate and private collections.
Looking forward to seeing more of our member’s work!
Flora Rosefsky, AGJA Jewish Arts Month Liaison and Membership Chair